Achieve perfect competition grill marks effortlessly with the Que-Tensils 'Pro Steak Weight'. This versatile tool provides the ideal weight and width for your competition steaks, ensuring you achieve those coveted grill marks that impress the toughest judges. Not just for steaks, it can also be used as a press for bacon or vegetables.
Using the Que-Tensils ‘Pro Steak Weight' prevents steaks from curling, applies even pressure for consistent cooking, and enhances caramelisation for mouthwatering flavor.
Crafted with precision in New Zealand, the 'Pro Steak Weight' is built to last. Made from high-quality materials, it can withstand the rigours of professional use and will be your trusted companion in the kitchen or at the grill.
- Specifically designed for SCA competitions.
- Made of food grade 304 stainless steel.
- Weighs approx 0.8kg.
- New Zealand designed and manufactured.
- Multiple temperature probe slots for checking doneness without having to lift the weight.
- Low profile handle design allows it to fit under most competition steak grills.
- Solid welded design for strength and durability.
- No nasty coatings